Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26470 04/05/19 04:53 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 132
D
member
member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 132
In the next week or so going to be replacing old drive with an Yaskawa drive has anyone done this upgrade an if so any tips or trick would be appreciated greatly.I haven’t see the unit yet to give more info

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
If it’s the upgrade kit from Cetek, or I think Kone sells the Cetek kit now too, then I have. It was relatively painless, comes with good instructions.

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 262
P
enthusiast
enthusiast
P Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 262
Weve done 5. Easy.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.042s Queries: 20 (0.010s) Memory: 3.0032 MB (Peak: 3.5926 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 06:01:10 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS