Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27813 09/12/19 09:03 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I’m looking for newer software for a VF33BR drive. Varicon software. I need V1.18 or V1.19 or if there is newer than that but I think those will work.

Please and thank you

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 338
A
ABE Offline
Mechanic
Mechanic
A Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 338
Did you try Adams? They have been advertising that they can sell direct software upgrades now.

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
No, we bought the drive from Adams and they send it out with European software that isn’t compatible. I’m told it’s to make sure we have to have Schindler come out. I put V1.05 in it and it at least communicates with the controller and I can get an end commission but it just picks & drops the SH contactors when I try to run. I think the software might be too old for the new drive. There is a pretty significant wiring difference inside the drive between the old and new. Last drive from Adams a year ago came with 1.19 and the different wiring configuration and it worked great.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 09/13/19 02:19 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.043s Queries: 19 (0.013s) Memory: 3.0041 MB (Peak: 3.5926 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 06:03:08 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS