Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30483 01/13/21 11:47 PM
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 338
A
ABE
Offline
Mechanic
Mechanic
A Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 338
I need some help identifying the residential elevator in the attached photos. It is a little basement geared car that has manual doors and gates. It was installed in the late 80s. I can’t find any sort of identifying tag on anything. I’m mainly just looking for electrical prints.
Attachments

Last edited by ABE; 01/13/21 11:48 PM.
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 473
Journeyman
Journeyman
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 473
Looks like an old Matot

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
jkh Offline
4 Ever Learning.
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
Abe,
Some aspects look like Matot. But I’ve never seen that style of overload in any controller. I wish I could see the terminal strip markings...


Make good choices,

JKH
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 338
A
ABE
Offline
Mechanic
Mechanic
A Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 338
I just sent you a email with some better pics..

Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
ABE,
I helped install an elevator just like this one back in the 80's. It was purchased from Elevator Concepts LTD. in Riverview Michigan.
I believe the company closed in 2018. If I can find a set of schematics I will be happy to send them to you.

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 338
A
ABE
Offline
Mechanic
Mechanic
A Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 338
Thanks for the reply and actually I think elevator concepts was bought by Wurtec. We looked at buying a LULA from them right before they were sold a few years ago. I'll try and reach out to them as well.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.060s Queries: 27 (0.011s) Memory: 3.0208 MB (Peak: 3.5928 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 02:52:49 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS