Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30831 03/26/21 06:56 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Does anyone have a current source for 6 & 12 pole IBM relays? And the 4 pole latching relays. I’m tired of all these garbage solid state replacements. Or, I guess, if someone has a solid state replacement that they like but really want to find a source for the OG.

Indirtwetrust #30836 03/26/21 11:19 PM
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 270
Likes: 2
L
Elevator guy
Elevator guy
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 270
Likes: 2
Try zap,talk to ray.

Indirtwetrust #30837 03/27/21 11:57 AM
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Zap supply

Indirtwetrust #30838 03/27/21 02:52 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Thank you!!

Indirtwetrust #30851 03/29/21 05:43 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Apparently no, Zap can no longer get IBM relays.

Indirtwetrust #30858 03/30/21 11:15 AM
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 148
Likes: 1
K
member
member
K Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 148
Likes: 1
World electronics


I like elevators and cars. Be Smart Work Safe!
Indirtwetrust #30862 03/30/21 04:46 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
S
addict
addict
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
We were getting our solid state units from World Electronics. There was bad batch for a while, but we have not had that issue in a while.

If you do find a better source please follow up


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.032s Queries: 28 (0.009s) Memory: 3.0258 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 04:25:55 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS