Register Log In

Home Forums General Discussion Technical Questions I motion door operator

Forums Calendar Active Threads
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Re: I motion door operator
Jluff #33079 05/17/22 04:13 PM
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 119
B
boomer Offline
member
boomer
member
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 119
You can down load the manual from unitec
https://www.unitecparts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/UT-ID-22_14-1-IMOTION-2-SETUP.pdf

Copy Link to Clipboard
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
I motion door operator Jluff 05/13/22 12:36 AM
Re: I motion door operator Jluff 05/13/22 01:16 AM
Re: I motion door operator Jluff 05/13/22 01:37 PM
Re: I motion door operator Goat 05/13/22 06:54 PM
Re: I motion door operator Jluff 05/13/22 10:20 PM
Re: I motion door operator boomer 05/17/22 04:13 PM

Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us: [email protected] · Forum Help · Home
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.070s Queries: 17 (0.041s) Memory: 3.0220 MB (Peak: 3.5930 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:02:50 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS