Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33120 05/21/22 05:22 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Hey all, looking for some older versions of ASME A17.1, or .2. Particularly pre-2000 and a right now especially 1989. Thanks!

Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
Dirt, PM me a good email address and I'll send you what I have. I do have the ASME/ANSI A17.1b-1989 Addenda to the ASME/ANSI A17.1-1987 but I don't have the ASME/ANSI A17.1-1987.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.109s Queries: 18 (0.050s) Memory: 2.9975 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:09:00 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS