Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#33089 05/18/22 01:01 PM
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Hello. Having door problems with a Tac 20 hydro. 5 stop. Has a 6300 PA 6 door board. Car will travel to every floor but door does not open. Get a 1041 code and a 201 event message. If you recycle power door will open on the first try. Then it won’t open again. If you open door by hand it will close fine. Dcl is made when closed. On my ims control monitor I get a DR WDOG -F .. IMS says it’s opening but it doesn’t. I noticed on my input out puts that DOB is low (not lit) and my DCB is high (lit). Is that normal ?

Last edited by Jluff; 05/18/22 01:06 PM.
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Does anyone have procedures for the UIT to do door scan and other functions ?

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Vertical express wants big time $ for a PA6 ...with generic software Installed I think. So I could just use the uit for parameters and not have to download a profile. I have a spare but I have no idea what software is on it. Can I download the software and profile onto the spare board directly from the old board ?

Last edited by Jluff; 05/18/22 06:39 PM.
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Door close button should not be high. That certainly could be your problem. Try injecting it low, then figure out why it’s high. Do you see the limits on he door diagnostic screen? And if you open door smart fast does the table fill out? That will confirm there is communication. There are also parameters in the door that could cause this, particularly DCI, discrete controller interface, make sure that’s a 0. Is this a linear or harmonic operator?

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Txs dirt. I will be Back tomorrow. It’s Harmonic. My door smart fast doesn’t work on my lap top. I don’t know why. I think it’s super old version of IMS. I need to update it.

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
After you enable injection how do you change dcb to low ?

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
I can’t get rid of the dcb high. Pulled wires still high. Door diagnostics screen looks good. DCI parameter is 0. When door is closed says
GLR
DCL
DCL 6
When door tries to open the OD contacts show picked. CD picks only when door opens to DOL. door diagnostics also shows a 363 fault after it doesn’t open.

Last edited by Jluff; 05/19/22 11:34 AM.
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Another note. Door diagnostics shows trip speed at 3. Shouldn’t that be like 30.

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
After you enable IO injection, the top left corner turns red, click that or any column number and the red turns blue. Now when you click an IO it turns blue (low)

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
And it will stay low until injection is disabled ?

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Or you close IMS or disconnect

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Ok. So if that input ends up being the problem how do I move DCB to a spare ? Right now DOB and DCB on the only ones in that column 8 they are in the 1st and 2nd rows. DCB is in the 2nd row

Last edited by Jluff; 05/19/22 06:48 PM.
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
It’s not worth moving the IO if it’s on an L24 card. Unplug the black plug from the card to make sure it’s not a wiring problem. If it’s still high with the plug disconnected, replace the he L24 card.

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
I don’t need lon capability’s to replace L24 cards like the LN board? The L24 for the DCB is in the COP ?

Last edited by Jluff; 05/20/22 10:18 AM.
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
When DCB goes low still have same problem. I’m losing my ready status on door diagnostics. If you reset the PA6 board or the main line you get ready on in door diagnostics for the door to open once. Then as soon as it closes ready goes to off and door will not respond .

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
I’m getting a 363 door fault. But my door fault list does not go up that high. Does any one know what a 363 is ?

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
No you don’t need to do anything when replacing an L24 card. It’s not a LON node, just an IO board in an SPI loop. You shouldn’t be getting a 3 digit code like that with a PA door board. Make sure D12 is set to 8 and jumper JP5 on the door board is on. It’s kind of like it thinks you have a PY board, that would be D12 =1. What does the fault say through the UIT?
And you did load the correct default profile with the UIT right? Maybe the fault code is just screwy on your IMS, if it means 2063, that’s IFBK, failure to regulate current on DCL. Kind of would make sense from how you’re describing it working. That could be a motor, encoder, board, or I’ve seen a bad close limit sensor cause that on a linear door.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 05/20/22 09:04 PM.
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Txs dirt. A new PA6 board solved this problem. Thank god I had a spare because vertical express has no ETA for new PA6 boards. They said because of chip allocation

Last edited by Jluff; 05/25/22 01:27 PM.
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
Can you send the old board out for repair?

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Yes. My new UIT when I plug it in is all black squares. Is there a password to get in ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.069s Queries: 54 (0.022s) Memory: 3.1147 MB (Peak: 3.5922 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:10:04 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS