Who's Online Now
0 members (), 74 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
No but you have to plug it in without power or resetting the board after plugging it in should make it work. That’s the only time I’ve seen a UIT fail to work on a door board.

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Ok. Well I only plugged it in with power already on. I will be back tomorrow I will plug in the UIT then power up main line.

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
You just need to turn the board off. Should be a switch.

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
This car is running good now. Besides one thing. There is a noticeable vibration coming from the door motor only when the car is in motion ..

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before…. Did you do an autonul?

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Yes autonul before door scan

Joined: May 2015
Posts: 71
T
TC7 Offline
journeyman
journeyman
T Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 71
I’ve gotten IFBK fault from having close manual speed to high. I never set above 60. Open and Close Manual speeds get adjusted too high when people want the door scan process to go faster. If I remember correctly, having Close Manual speed at 120-140 will cause IFBK faults

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
IFBK
That’s what I’m getting now on another car. No matter where I set my dcl, and CMS , and stroke the doors come up short. Did a bunch of run learns. My gate switch comes in about an inch before the close then the dcl limit The motor just stops and starts the last 1-2 inches of the close.its Not hitting The mechanical stop. It’s a tke HD operator with a PA6 board. Tac 20

Last edited by Jluff; 06/06/22 01:24 PM.
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Actually got it closing fully. And still get the IFBK fault after the close intermittent and the doors won’t work until reset

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Sometimes it happens right after the close. And I have also seen it happen while the car was in motion between floors .. i swapped out the board and still happens on the new board.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.091s Queries: 35 (0.020s) Memory: 3.0633 MB (Peak: 3.5928 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 02:01:21 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS