Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33516 07/28/22 06:34 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Does anyone have any information on a Symmetry Elevation LULA elevator? Particularly a manual of some sort. I have the IO chart and diagnostic code sheet but that’s it.
Attachments

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
E
addict
addict
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
What's going on with it? The fault codes on the bottom flash out on the car PI to tell you what it's doing. The fault codes and PLC inputs/outputs are your best info to go off of. It looks like prints are there. Bella elevator makes symmetry. They have a proprietary tool to plug onto the PLC to change any parameters etc. Not proprietary like IMS where everyone and their uncle has it, I would be shocked if yall could get that tool. Bella will pull a dealers dealer status if they gave one out. I have a couple of those on my route, I just told my sales folks if the day ever comes I need that tool yall are just paying the company that put it in. Most troubleshooting can be done without it. I just think of these like any other old PLC based elevator.

You can run it from the MR by putting it on temp and jumping tcom to n/c and either tup or tdn.. they are a pain if you look at it wrong the thing wants to flash some code on the PI. I used to work for a company that installed these, ill go look through my books and see if I still have any paperwork on these.

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I think I got all I need, thanks everyone. I haven’t been there but mostly the mechanic that has it on his route wants to know how to get rid of the F01 maintenance indicator status. We’ve never seen one before.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.041s Queries: 21 (0.010s) Memory: 3.0062 MB (Peak: 3.5926 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 04:26:16 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS