My company has been loving smartrise for many years. But i just heard we sold an alpha controller we'll be putting in soon. Very Interested to see how that goes.

Smartrise is very irritating. I just updated software on a duplex to add a swing riser. In the software package they included a file labeled parameters that has all the parameters and what they are. Well they made a small oversight in their software and there's one rear floor the cars don't have but the door open button was enabled at that floor. Well it wasn't in the parameters. I had to call them and wait half a day for the guy to say oh yeah, change this parameter to this. It's ridiculous they give you the kiddy limited version of the parameter list. I want the real thing with every one in it. Would have saved me hours that day, and I don't want to call you and order a fish every time I need one. I want to teach myself to fish so I can do it myself. It's like smartrise wants to keep things hidden to have some level of power over their customers so you still need them.