Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36746 02/01/24 09:34 PM
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
Hi everyone. Hi have a Tac 20 shutting down on 1096 and 1098. My fault list stops at 1086. Anybody know what these are. ?

Jluff #36747 02/01/24 10:11 PM
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
M
MX4 Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4

1096
CDCF failure - This fault occurs when CDCF and CDCFM are in the same state.


1098
HDIF failure - This fault occurs when HDIF and HDIFM are in the same state.

Jluff #36748 02/01/24 11:43 PM
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
So something is wrong with my door locks. ? Or door limits ?

Jluff #36750 02/02/24 01:09 AM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Usually this is from a bad N/C contact on the CDCF contactor for the 1096 and HDIF contactor for the 1098. I always parallel the N/O and N/C contacts on both of these. Sometimes a really flakey gate can cause the1096 and door lock the 1098.

Jluff #36751 02/02/24 01:11 AM
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
M
MX4 Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
I can’t say I’ve seen both faults come on together, it’s saying the door contact. Check your relays and if you replace them make sure you pay attention to voltage bc I believe they are 110VDC…

Random but I don’t understand why it’s a 120VAC and hits a rectifier to make it DC? Why not just use the AC relay like MUTS - obviously engineers are way smarter than I am but I’m sure someone can make it make sense haha

Last edited by MX4; 02/02/24 01:11 AM.
Jluff #36758 02/02/24 11:01 AM
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
There is only a CDCF contractor. The company before me removed the HDCF contractor when they replaced the 188e. Any time you have a hall door open with car door closed I see both faults. Just getting off the car top on inspection it happens and needs reset

Last edited by Jluff; 02/02/24 11:12 AM.
Jluff #36775 02/02/24 11:07 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Uh… That has to be fixed

Indirtwetrust #36776 02/02/24 11:14 PM
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
What do you suggest.

Jluff #36777 02/03/24 01:06 AM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Installing the parts that were removed and wiring it per print. Removing components and re-wiring safety & door lock circuits is kind of a big deal. I’m curious how they wired it to work with just 1 contactor.

Jluff #36778 02/03/24 01:23 AM
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
They added 2 smaller relays. I will be back next week and copy the info from the print.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.041s Queries: 34 (0.011s) Memory: 3.0422 MB (Peak: 3.5926 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:08:23 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS