Use the search feature on this one, someone asked this awhile ago and I gave pretty detailed answers on it. Overall they are good solid units. But they make several versions and the cantilevered versions had bouncing ride quality issues. The pit mounted governors are a nightmare to test and are begging for water to ruin them. If you got the quality mechanics to install them (or you) the roped hydros with the jacks on the side are good to go for the most part. But one of those I put in also had issues with the governor (Hollister Whitney in overhead in that case) tripping if the car stops to quickly, too sensitive , releasing carrier not dampening car movement well to gov rope. Have to leave that car on painfully slow leveling speed on inspection. The cantilevered cars were worse for tripping the governor and couple that with a bouncy car to start with and you get drunk folks trapped in it from being too rowdy riding in it . If you do side jacks you MUST use expando on the pipes that thread in the bottom of the casing and runs through the upstands and plan on using scaffolding. I'm a die hard ladder mechanic. I loath seeing mechanics use scaffolding when a ladders 3 times faster. But in this case threading them cylinders and pistons together hanging in the air, yeah scaffolding is definitely worth it