Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
E
addict
addict
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
Hey guys, I have DBSS books on the older ovfr drives with the GDCB board, circa 2010

Does anyone have the newer DBSS manual for the newer gen 2 drives? Gen 2/GCS controller. These are the "ultra drive" drives with only a DCPB board in them. Otis is referring to these as the UD404 drives. I attached a photo with part numbers too.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240328_090218_Gallery.jpg (582.44 KB, 35 downloads)

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I have a book for the new drives right up to but not including the Ultra. Pretty similar though, then a startup routine that includes the Ultra

Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 281
Likes: 5
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 281
Likes: 5
Dirt, any way you could email that to me if I pm you?

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
E
addict
addict
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
Thanks for those. I'm not sure otis has a newer DBSS manual, has anyone seen one? There's a few faults and parameters in the newer ultra drive that's not in the older book.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.059s Queries: 23 (0.015s) Memory: 3.0118 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:13:50 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS