Ive got a gen 2, version 2 OVF-40 60A drive, shut down with a drive 403 and 704 fault. Discrete I/O through 4-1-5 shows BY stuck high, hence the faults. Ok. But it "doesn't exist". There's nothing in the controller as far as a relay labeled BY, I pulled the top board off the drive to Check the inverter board behind it, no boards in drive have relay labeled BY.
So my question is, is BY a triac/transistor on a board in the drive?
I've checked all 100 some pages of prints and scoured the controller. I just need to find this darn relay/triac so I know what part needs replaced. I believe it's internal through the drive, if I pull P6 off the drive for the limited discrete wires BY doesn't drop out (as an input read through the tool), only change is if I pull p101, which takes out mcss comms so I can't check anything at that point. My tool won't read off the drives port. Hoping maybe someone has looked into this before and might know. It's only mention twice in the DBSS manual. Once on the discrete I/Os page and once in the sequence of events by the encoder learn process, where it vaguely mentions a line meaning triac turned on.