Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37502 05/29/24 02:48 PM
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
On a callout with 1673, 1732, 1695, 1115, 1926, 2755, faults. My 2010 manual doesn't show most of these fault descriptions.

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
E
addict
addict
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
I can send you a 2014 manual that has half of those,

If anyone has a newer manual with all of those I'd also appreciate a copy

Thanks

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
M
MX4 Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
1926
NP I/O mismatch with CPUA.
• Reload controller software.

1115
The car failed to run because the door held.


I don’t have the others

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
M
MX4 Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 229
Likes: 4
^ From 2014 manual, I would love to have a copy of latest also if it is out there

Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. I found a bunch of staples jambed in the car sill. I put it on controller inspection and did a POR. I'm not too fond of the MRL units with the pumping unit in the pit but it is what it is. I sure love our trade!

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
E
addict
addict
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
Yeahh it seems like a solution looking for a problem.

Good find!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.053s Queries: 26 (0.014s) Memory: 3.0186 MB (Peak: 3.5926 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:08:40 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS