|
|
|
0 members (),
96
guests, and
2
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
|
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
| |
Most Online3,137 Apr 9th, 2026
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2 |
I have a MAC door operator running off an EECO controller giving me some fits. I got on site and found the door board faulted out with the red LED7 lit. The doors were about 5 inches from full open. When I flipped the door board switch to test then back to run the doors immediately go full open and work fine until I give them a little resistance while opening. It appears that the smallest amount of resistance while the doors are opening will stall them out. I've replaced the door board, checked the door motor brushes, the door motor commutator looks brand new and no carbon build up. Not quite sure what to look at next. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 281 Likes: 5
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 281 Likes: 5 |
When you replaced the board do you have the jumpers for I think it's "Heavy door" in the right orientation? I've had problems with that before where the paperwork said one thing but had to do another. I want to say removing the jumper completely gave me more open torq and let the door work properly
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 804
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 804 |
LED 7 is an internal timer that trips if the door does not get open or closed within a set time. I think it was 15 seconds. Once I had the same problem and it was the door binding on the sill. you may want to check the mechanical operation of the doors.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 317
Mechanic
|
|
Mechanic
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 317 |
I had the same issue a few months back, i ended up changing the switch from high performance to standard. Make sure to check the speeds before turning it over, i thought the doors were going to fly off the track when first changing it over.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2 |
Yes, the jumper is removed for standard doors. I appreciate the feedback.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2 |
Yes, the doors have good float. Thank you JJ.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2 |
Yes, the jumper is removed for standard doors. I thought the same thing. Lol. Thank you beaupeep.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2 |
Any idea what the painted shut pot controls? I know the booklet says that it is factory set and not to adjust it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12
ElevatorPractitioner
|
|
ElevatorPractitioner
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769 Likes: 12 |
P8 is the overall torque limit. I’ll send you something on that. There’s also a capacitor and a bridge rectifier under the door bard.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 14
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 14 |
I would replace the capacitor mounted under the 104 board. It is part of the 45v power supply. I’ve seen when it starts to go bad the door will stall.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778 |
I had similar problem and my motor shaft was loose
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520 Likes: 2 |
Thank you Jluff. Hope you have a Happy Independence Day!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|