Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37673 07/02/24 03:06 AM
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
I have a MAC door operator running off an EECO controller giving me some fits. I got on site and found the door board faulted out with the red LED7 lit. The doors were about 5 inches from full open. When I flipped the door board switch to test then back to run the doors immediately go full open and work fine until I give them a little resistance while opening. It appears that the smallest amount of resistance while the doors are opening will stall them out. I've replaced the door board, checked the door motor brushes, the door motor commutator looks brand new and no carbon build up. Not quite sure what to look at next. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 281
Likes: 5
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 281
Likes: 5
When you replaced the board do you have the jumpers for I think it's "Heavy door" in the right orientation? I've had problems with that before where the paperwork said one thing but had to do another. I want to say removing the jumper completely gave me more open torq and let the door work properly

Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 804
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 804
LED 7 is an internal timer that trips if the door does not get open or closed within a set time. I think it was 15 seconds. Once I had the same problem and it was the door binding on the sill. you may want to check the mechanical operation of the doors.

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 317
B
Mechanic
Mechanic
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 317
I had the same issue a few months back, i ended up changing the switch from high performance to standard. Make sure to check the speeds before turning it over, i thought the doors were going to fly off the track when first changing it over.

Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
Yes, the jumper is removed for standard doors. I appreciate the feedback.

Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
Yes, the doors have good float. Thank you JJ.

Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
Yes, the jumper is removed for standard doors. I thought the same thing. Lol. Thank you beaupeep.

Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
Any idea what the painted shut pot controls? I know the booklet says that it is factory set and not to adjust it.

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
P8 is the overall torque limit. I’ll send you something on that. There’s also a capacitor and a bridge rectifier under the door bard.

Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
Thank you Dirt.

Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 14
H
stranger
stranger
H Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 14
I would replace the capacitor mounted under the 104 board. It is part of the 45v power supply. I’ve seen when it starts to go bad the door will stall.

Hunter #37690 07/03/24 03:41 AM
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
Thank you Hunter

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
J
old hand
old hand
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 778
I had similar problem and my motor shaft was loose

Jluff #37695 07/04/24 07:26 PM
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
addict
addict
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 520
Likes: 2
Thank you Jluff. Hope you have a Happy Independence Day!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.474s Queries: 42 (0.355s) Memory: 3.0593 MB (Peak: 3.5897 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 06:02:33 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS