Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38386 10/22/24 03:39 PM
Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 1
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 1
Does anyone know if you can bypass the monitoring of the UPS on a tac 50/04 synergy unit? I’m having communication issues between the battery and the 6300ADP001 board. I’ve installed a new battery and I am waiting on a new board but I was wondering if you could bypass the monitoring so I can keep the elevator running until parts arrive. Any information on this would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

Gary Y #38396 10/24/24 01:38 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 108
Likes: 1
member
member
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 108
Likes: 1
Try changing parameter B43 to 0

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
Originally Posted by Local8Elev8rman
Try changing parameter B43 to 0

Then reset the CPU

Gary Y #38406 10/25/24 11:04 AM
Joined: Sep 2024
Posts: 1
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2024
Posts: 1
Also try changing E10=0


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.058s Queries: 22 (0.008s) Memory: 3.0113 MB (Peak: 3.5926 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 02:50:14 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS