Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
H
journeyman
journeyman
H Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
Does anyone have information on replacing a defective belt monitor (PBM) board on these units? It sounds like only Schindler is able to program the replacement boards from what Adams is telling me?

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
E
addict
addict
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 579
Likes: 6
I've never seen a 3300 with a belt monitor. Didn't even know they offered it. They use trip counters on the 3300s I've worked on

Joined: Jun 2022
Posts: 224
Likes: 4
J
JJR Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2022
Posts: 224
Likes: 4
If you have the North American version, this doc should be of aid to you: https://firstchroniclesproductions....trol%20System%20Basics%20REV%200.3.5.pdf

Joined: May 2019
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
H
journeyman
journeyman
H Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
That’s what I’ve heard, it sounds like it might be a California only thing. It is a similar setup to the Otis PULSE units.
Attachments
IMG_3749.jpeg (1.58 MB, 33 downloads)

Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
I
ElevatorPractitioner
ElevatorPractitioner
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,769
Likes: 12
All the belted units in California require something sort of resistance based monitoring. All have issues with connections to the belt cords.

Joined: May 2019
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
H
journeyman
journeyman
H Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
Is there any documentation for these? Or
Any recommendations on dealing with them? I have 2 units that are getting belt faults. Both are less than 2 years old. So far I just swapped lanes to see if the problem follows or not.

I found a new cable on the job to connect from the belt to the PBM. Is there any tips or tricks for installing these cables? The metal teeth seem pretty flimsy.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.182s Queries: 27 (0.073s) Memory: 3.0206 MB (Peak: 3.5926 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 03:33:45 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS