Sounds like your company is not doing a great job communicating. It is fair to expect solid communication and good quality record keeping. But you may have to advocate for yourself. Call your company's office and ask them for an update on the clc battery. I check it most every maintenance visit and every time I see a dmc I haven't seen before. Takes me 2 minutes to remove check and put back. If you don't have a soft start, make ABSOLUTELY SURE they are checking the contacts in the motor contactor every maintenance visit as well. Not checking the contactor contacts can let it weld and cause fires and if a sprinklers over your tank flood your building just from the tank heat. If your very lucky youd just loose the motor. Critical item to check those contacts.
I can complete a quality thorough pm visit checking all that, oil level, pretty much everything in 30 minutes if nothing needs fixed. The problem with the check charts is if mechanics just check them off without checking the actual items.
If bad enough, have the company schedule all pm visits so your there and shadow/escort the mechanic next visit and don't let him skip the important items. Sadly we're all people. Even a good company is only as good as the mechanic that shows up.