Who's Online Now
0 members (), 68 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2023
Posts: 5
Likes: 1
Grasshopper
Grasshopper
Joined: Sep 2023
Posts: 5
Likes: 1
Hey brothers,
I’m a third generation Union elevator guy based out of Washington DC. My grandad and his brothers did it, my dad and his brothers did too. I an the only one of my generation that joined, and to be frank was reluctant as I held lots of high and lofty dreams of grandeur and “breaking the glass ceiling” but through years of folly and foolish squandry found myself joining the ranks later out the gate than most. In the past few years I’ve done a lot of integration and healing, as my dad who was once known as one of the best troubleshooters in our local was diagnosed with ALS. Despite our butting heads a lot when I was young and foolish, I’ve been grateful for the past few years we’ve had to reconcile. As I’ve studied under his tutelage and opened myself to learning the arts, things are starting to click. I’m here to learn and grown in skill and knowledge. Grateful to be here today and looking forward to sharing in fellowship of the craft here with you all.


S.T.A.F.
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 20
Likes: 1
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 20
Likes: 1
Welcome. Glad to have you onboard 👍. I wish All the best to you and you family. The trade has treated me well 🍻


Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.138s Queries: 18 (0.041s) Memory: 3.0002 MB (Peak: 3.5929 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 01:25:26 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS