Hi
I'm trying and can't find a solution
You wrote here several types of models I tried them all without success.
I would like to know what the exact model is for h21 and what the exact model is for h2
(One wrote w and one wrote M I think there is a difference)
I am attaching a picture of my device, their support did not help me either.
Does anyone have this model of the burner?
I don't understand why in the basic burner version dataman40 it works great, and in the burner version dataman 48pro2c it doesn't work.

Another question: Although I am a veteran technician in the profession, it always confuses me and I always try this and that and I just didn't understand what h2 is used for and what h21 is used for
teda, gecb, controller, compass, if anyone has any diagram appendix or can give me details that I can write to me forever I would be very happy (:
Many thanks
Attachments
dataman48pro2c 2026-02-23 020319.png (710.07 KB, 23 downloads)

Last edited by Elevator1002; 02/23/26 12:08 AM.