|
|
|
0 members (),
70
guests, and
2
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
|
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
| |
Most Online3,137 Apr 9th, 2026
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
4 Ever Learning.
|
|
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909 |
I have an old SOB freight elevator. This unit still has the chain where the chain links one small one big one small one big. Does anybody know where I can get any of this chain? Unitec says they can’t even check the old job number to see what it is. I thought I would check to see if anybody has a source before I start installing rocker switches from CJ Anderson.
Make good choices,
JKH
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 648 |
We used Motion Industries a few years back. They will need to know the size of the chain and can provide an adapter. I wish I could remember the chain sizes. Hope that helps.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909
4 Ever Learning.
|
|
4 Ever Learning.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 909 |
Thank you I’ll reach out to them!
Make good choices,
JKH
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|