Register
Log In
Home
Forums
General Discussion
Technical Questions
1059 enc recal fault - please god I need help
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 2 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
October
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Newest Members
SElevator1
,
T.J. Olson
,
Clay
,
Flow
,
Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums
13
Topics
7,404
Posts
41,025
Members
10,053
Most Online
3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Re: 1059 enc recal fault - please god I need help
Drui
#
41546
09/26/26
01:56 PM
Joined:
Aug 2013
Posts: 36
M
MILTRONICS
newbie
MILTRONICS
newbie
M
Joined:
Aug 2013
Posts: 36
Please feel free to contact Issa Lwaysi from Miltronics Inc. @ (917) - 417 - 7389. We provide Tech support for all TK/DOVER T-III, T-IV, TAC 50-03, TAC 50-04, TAC-32 Controllers.
Copy Link to Clipboard
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
1059 enc recal fault - please god I need help
Drui
09/11/26
12:41 PM
Re: 1059 enc recal fault - please god I need help
elmcannic
09/11/26
09:52 PM
Re: 1059 enc recal fault - please god I need help
Vadim
09/19/26
05:49 AM
Re: 1059 enc recal fault - please god I need help
MILTRONICS
09/26/26
01:56 PM
Re: 1059 enc recal fault - please god I need help
boomer
10/08/26
11:15 PM
Hop To
Introduction ------
Welcome to Elevator Trader
General Discussion ------
Technical Questions
Print Talk
Safety Talk
Code Questions
DID YOU KNOW?
ELEVATOR AND ESCALATOR PARTS
MAKE A SUGGESTION
INDUSTRY UPDATES
Elevator Photos ------
Photo Gallery
ANYTHING GOES! ------
THE FLOOR IS ALL YOURS!
FUNNY PICS
NEWS AND UPDATES ------
Employment
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Default Style
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT80
ubbthreads-dark
ubbthreads stock
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us:
[email protected]
·
Forum Help
·
Home
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:
PHP:
8.3.35
Page Time:
0.067s
Queries:
17 (0.038s)
Memory:
3.0198 MB (Peak: 3.5930 MB)
Data Comp:
Off
Server Time:
2026-10-11 05:11:52 UTC
Valid HTML 5
and
Valid CSS