Who's Online Now
0 members (), 45 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
SElevator1, T.J. Olson, Clay, Flow, Kathyw
10,053 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums13
Topics7,404
Posts41,025
Members10,053
Most Online3,137
Apr 9th, 2026
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 53
O
journeyman
journeyman
O Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 53
you can share the settings please.

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 1
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 1
Hey gents is this still a thing, I am looking for tiger term. I have the cable coming from MCE now. Trying to get help on this setup thanks

Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 2
U
stranger
stranger
U Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 2
hello turbo i sent a request l
from lgian...@ver downloading to my drop box for stranger

Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 118
T
member
member
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 118
I responded to Dropbox

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 19
Likes: 1
J
ElevatorManX
ElevatorManX
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 19
Likes: 1
Hi!
Thanks for the informational post. If you could send me the set up docs would be awesome! [email protected]

I really appreciate it!

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 61
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 61
for anyone who needs it, here is the terminal setup doc from MCE (baud rates, etc.)

https://acim.nidec.com/elevators/-/...ls/imc-troubleshooting-pocket-guide.ashx

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
Hi Indirtwetrust, can you please help me out with the laptop setup, I recently downloaded TTWIN 4 but i haven't tried it out. Plus it gives me a 30 day trial. with alot of searching the web i stumbled on your post. Hopefully this gets to you.

Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 19
Likes: 1
J
ElevatorManX
ElevatorManX
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 19
Likes: 1
Hey!
Anyway you could share as well!

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
As soon as I get something I’ll let you know.

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
G
stranger
stranger
G Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
unzip the file then right click on the file that say run as administratot and run as administrator. good luck.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Photo Gallery
service tool laptop
service tool laptop
by dunkdadrunk, February 4
rip orona
rip orona
by epic_ecodisc, January 7
what controller is this?!
what controller is this?!
by Alex_ELMAN, December 4
HW PM
HW PM
by Chris, January 13
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
PECCO PH5000 Overspeed Governor
by stankap, September 24
Drive sheave
Drive sheave
by jkh, October 10
The best helper.
The best helper.
by Adrian, August 8
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.3.35 Page Time: 0.038s Queries: 37 (0.013s) Memory: 3.0664 MB (Peak: 3.5921 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 23:36:59 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS